Dec 29, 2010, 8:10 AM EST
The Orlando Magic were in Cleveland Tuesday night and Dwight Howard played to the crowd a little before the game by mocking LeBron James‘ famed pregame chalk toss (which LeBron borrowed from Garnett who got it from MJ, but that’s another story). Well, maybe not mocking, but it wasn’t a loving tribute.
Before the game started Howard walked over the scorer’s table and just sort of mimicked the chalk toss motions of LeBron. Something you would think they would eat up in Cleveland but the fans mostly seem bewildered. This is, however, something James will put down in that book he’s keeping of people to get back at.
Watch the video for yourself.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)