Dec 29, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
The Orlando Magic were in Cleveland Tuesday night and Dwight Howard played to the crowd a little before the game by mocking LeBron James‘ famed pregame chalk toss (which LeBron borrowed from Garnett who got it from MJ, but that’s another story). Well, maybe not mocking, but it wasn’t a loving tribute.
Before the game started Howard walked over the scorer’s table and just sort of mimicked the chalk toss motions of LeBron. Something you would think they would eat up in Cleveland but the fans mostly seem bewildered. This is, however, something James will put down in that book he’s keeping of people to get back at.
Watch the video for yourself.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 23
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49