Dec 29, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
The Orlando Magic were in Cleveland Tuesday night and Dwight Howard played to the crowd a little before the game by mocking LeBron James‘ famed pregame chalk toss (which LeBron borrowed from Garnett who got it from MJ, but that’s another story). Well, maybe not mocking, but it wasn’t a loving tribute.
Before the game started Howard walked over the scorer’s table and just sort of mimicked the chalk toss motions of LeBron. Something you would think they would eat up in Cleveland but the fans mostly seem bewildered. This is, however, something James will put down in that book he’s keeping of people to get back at.
Watch the video for yourself.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 16
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 3
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 55
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6