Dec 29, 2010, 8:10 AM EST
The Orlando Magic were in Cleveland Tuesday night and Dwight Howard played to the crowd a little before the game by mocking LeBron James‘ famed pregame chalk toss (which LeBron borrowed from Garnett who got it from MJ, but that’s another story). Well, maybe not mocking, but it wasn’t a loving tribute.
Before the game started Howard walked over the scorer’s table and just sort of mimicked the chalk toss motions of LeBron. Something you would think they would eat up in Cleveland but the fans mostly seem bewildered. This is, however, something James will put down in that book he’s keeping of people to get back at.
Watch the video for yourself.
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 0
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 4
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8