Dec 29, 2010, 11:44 AM EDT
Let’s be clear, LeBron James was not talking about contraction. He just mentioned “shrinking the (league)” which is so totally different than contraction. It’s just the media twisting his words.
Harris told the Star-Ledger he was kind of offended by being singled out by James.
“For him to talk about us specifically was a little offensive,’’ Harris said after practice, and before the Nets left for Oklahoma City for tonight’s game against the Thunder. “I mean, from a business standpoint … what’s best, we’re still trying to figure this out. But (James is) in the mind-set of, ‘Let’s just team everybody up with stars and kind of duke it out,’ which, it kind of was like that in previous ages, but who’s to say what’s best for the league.’’
Just for the record, it really wasn’t like that in previous ages.
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 4
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 19
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 55
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11