Dec 29, 2010, 11:44 AM EDT
Let’s be clear, LeBron James was not talking about contraction. He just mentioned “shrinking the (league)” which is so totally different than contraction. It’s just the media twisting his words.
Harris told the Star-Ledger he was kind of offended by being singled out by James.
“For him to talk about us specifically was a little offensive,’’ Harris said after practice, and before the Nets left for Oklahoma City for tonight’s game against the Thunder. “I mean, from a business standpoint … what’s best, we’re still trying to figure this out. But (James is) in the mind-set of, ‘Let’s just team everybody up with stars and kind of duke it out,’ which, it kind of was like that in previous ages, but who’s to say what’s best for the league.’’
Just for the record, it really wasn’t like that in previous ages.
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 75
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12