Dec 29, 2010, 11:44 AM EDT
Let’s be clear, LeBron James was not talking about contraction. He just mentioned “shrinking the (league)” which is so totally different than contraction. It’s just the media twisting his words.
Harris told the Star-Ledger he was kind of offended by being singled out by James.
“For him to talk about us specifically was a little offensive,’’ Harris said after practice, and before the Nets left for Oklahoma City for tonight’s game against the Thunder. “I mean, from a business standpoint … what’s best, we’re still trying to figure this out. But (James is) in the mind-set of, ‘Let’s just team everybody up with stars and kind of duke it out,’ which, it kind of was like that in previous ages, but who’s to say what’s best for the league.’’
Just for the record, it really wasn’t like that in previous ages.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16