Dec 28, 2010, 7:55 PM EDT
Right now, if you are on the Washington Wizards roster and are not a point guard known for doing the dougie, you should know you could be traded.
And if you embarrass a franchise that is still sore from the Gilbert Arenas gun foolishness, you can bet that you are being shopped immediately.
McGee and Blatche got in a fight outside a Washington D.C. club last weekend because… well, make up your own reasons, but you can bet it was pretty stupid. The Wizards suspended both of them one game for basically just being idiots.
It is possible nothing comes of this, and the Wizards would have shopped both anyway at some point. But last weekend’s fight between the two upped the timing of shopping them around. How much interest is out there on two underperforming players remains to be seen. Some GMs never seem to give up on potential so there may be offers.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 23
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49