Dec 28, 2010, 7:55 PM EDT
Right now, if you are on the Washington Wizards roster and are not a point guard known for doing the dougie, you should know you could be traded.
And if you embarrass a franchise that is still sore from the Gilbert Arenas gun foolishness, you can bet that you are being shopped immediately.
McGee and Blatche got in a fight outside a Washington D.C. club last weekend because… well, make up your own reasons, but you can bet it was pretty stupid. The Wizards suspended both of them one game for basically just being idiots.
It is possible nothing comes of this, and the Wizards would have shopped both anyway at some point. But last weekend’s fight between the two upped the timing of shopping them around. How much interest is out there on two underperforming players remains to be seen. Some GMs never seem to give up on potential so there may be offers.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18