Dec 28, 2010, 7:55 PM EDT
Right now, if you are on the Washington Wizards roster and are not a point guard known for doing the dougie, you should know you could be traded.
And if you embarrass a franchise that is still sore from the Gilbert Arenas gun foolishness, you can bet that you are being shopped immediately.
McGee and Blatche got in a fight outside a Washington D.C. club last weekend because… well, make up your own reasons, but you can bet it was pretty stupid. The Wizards suspended both of them one game for basically just being idiots.
It is possible nothing comes of this, and the Wizards would have shopped both anyway at some point. But last weekend’s fight between the two upped the timing of shopping them around. How much interest is out there on two underperforming players remains to be seen. Some GMs never seem to give up on potential so there may be offers.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22