Dec 28, 2010, 7:55 PM EST
Right now, if you are on the Washington Wizards roster and are not a point guard known for doing the dougie, you should know you could be traded.
And if you embarrass a franchise that is still sore from the Gilbert Arenas gun foolishness, you can bet that you are being shopped immediately.
McGee and Blatche got in a fight outside a Washington D.C. club last weekend because… well, make up your own reasons, but you can bet it was pretty stupid. The Wizards suspended both of them one game for basically just being idiots.
It is possible nothing comes of this, and the Wizards would have shopped both anyway at some point. But last weekend’s fight between the two upped the timing of shopping them around. How much interest is out there on two underperforming players remains to be seen. Some GMs never seem to give up on potential so there may be offers.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 13
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)