Dec 28, 2010, 1:46 PM EST
This is the shot of the year so far — even if it didn’t count.
Yes, by the rulebook the refs got this one right. Shots that hit the shot clock are considered dead because the clock is out of play. So what? If you were going to break that rule once, this would be the shot.
It didn’t count, it would not have changed the outcome (the Magic blew the Nets out), but man. Shouldn’t he get some extra credit for hitting this?
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 14
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 16
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 20
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)