Dec 28, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
This is the shot of the year so far — even if it didn’t count.
Yes, by the rulebook the refs got this one right. Shots that hit the shot clock are considered dead because the clock is out of play. So what? If you were going to break that rule once, this would be the shot.
It didn’t count, it would not have changed the outcome (the Magic blew the Nets out), but man. Shouldn’t he get some extra credit for hitting this?
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 12
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 15
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2