Dec 28, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
This is the shot of the year so far — even if it didn’t count.
Yes, by the rulebook the refs got this one right. Shots that hit the shot clock are considered dead because the clock is out of play. So what? If you were going to break that rule once, this would be the shot.
It didn’t count, it would not have changed the outcome (the Magic blew the Nets out), but man. Shouldn’t he get some extra credit for hitting this?
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 1
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11