Dec 28, 2010, 6:30 PM EDT
The league has announced that Earl Boykins of the Milwaukee Bucks will be suspended for tonight’s game against the Chicago Bulls after making “intentional contact with an official.” This suspension comes a week after Boykins’ breakout performance against the Lakers, when Boykins poured in 22 points on only 12 shots to help propel the Bucks to a dominant win. Boykins has played at least 26 minutes in each of the Bucks’ last four games — with both Boykins and Jennings out tonight, the Bucks will be awfully thin at the point guard position.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11