Dec 28, 2010, 6:30 PM EDT
The league has announced that Earl Boykins of the Milwaukee Bucks will be suspended for tonight’s game against the Chicago Bulls after making “intentional contact with an official.” This suspension comes a week after Boykins’ breakout performance against the Lakers, when Boykins poured in 22 points on only 12 shots to help propel the Bucks to a dominant win. Boykins has played at least 26 minutes in each of the Bucks’ last four games — with both Boykins and Jennings out tonight, the Bucks will be awfully thin at the point guard position.
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 0
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 7
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 12
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 41