Dec 28, 2010, 6:30 PM EST
The league has announced that Earl Boykins of the Milwaukee Bucks will be suspended for tonight’s game against the Chicago Bulls after making “intentional contact with an official.” This suspension comes a week after Boykins’ breakout performance against the Lakers, when Boykins poured in 22 points on only 12 shots to help propel the Bucks to a dominant win. Boykins has played at least 26 minutes in each of the Bucks’ last four games — with both Boykins and Jennings out tonight, the Bucks will be awfully thin at the point guard position.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5