Dec 28, 2010, 6:09 PM EST
Here’s the report, courtesy of NIUBBall.com:
A source told me this morning that Antoine Wright, who last played in the NBA with the Toronto Raptors last season, is working out a deal with an undisclosed CBA team. Expect a lot of foreign player movement in the next few weeks as teams being to clear out disgruntled/underperforming players before the season gets too late.
Last year, Wright appeared in 67 games for the Raptors, averaging 6.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per game on 40.6% shooting from the field. The 26-year old Wright was waived by the Kings on November 29th. After the Cavaliers decided to give their open roster spot to Alonzo Gee instead of Wright, going overseas is probably a good option for Wright at this point in his career.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)