Dec 28, 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
Here’s the report, courtesy of NIUBBall.com:
A source told me this morning that Antoine Wright, who last played in the NBA with the Toronto Raptors last season, is working out a deal with an undisclosed CBA team. Expect a lot of foreign player movement in the next few weeks as teams being to clear out disgruntled/underperforming players before the season gets too late.
Last year, Wright appeared in 67 games for the Raptors, averaging 6.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per game on 40.6% shooting from the field. The 26-year old Wright was waived by the Kings on November 29th. After the Cavaliers decided to give their open roster spot to Alonzo Gee instead of Wright, going overseas is probably a good option for Wright at this point in his career.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 8
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16