Dec 28, 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
Here’s the report, courtesy of NIUBBall.com:
A source told me this morning that Antoine Wright, who last played in the NBA with the Toronto Raptors last season, is working out a deal with an undisclosed CBA team. Expect a lot of foreign player movement in the next few weeks as teams being to clear out disgruntled/underperforming players before the season gets too late.
Last year, Wright appeared in 67 games for the Raptors, averaging 6.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per game on 40.6% shooting from the field. The 26-year old Wright was waived by the Kings on November 29th. After the Cavaliers decided to give their open roster spot to Alonzo Gee instead of Wright, going overseas is probably a good option for Wright at this point in his career.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 0
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 2
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 4
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 9
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2