Dec 27, 2010, 3:08 PM EDT
Jawad Williams got a chance – the Cavaliers certainly had an opening at the small forward spot. He got about 15 minutes a game but gave the Cavaliers only four points a game on 32.5 percent shooting (and 28 percent from three).
That was not good enough and Monday the Cavaliers announced they had waived Williams. He had a non-guaranteed deal.
No word on what is next for Williams. What is next for the Cavaliers is likely more losses.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49