Dec 27, 2010, 3:08 PM EDT
Jawad Williams got a chance – the Cavaliers certainly had an opening at the small forward spot. He got about 15 minutes a game but gave the Cavaliers only four points a game on 32.5 percent shooting (and 28 percent from three).
That was not good enough and Monday the Cavaliers announced they had waived Williams. He had a non-guaranteed deal.
No word on what is next for Williams. What is next for the Cavaliers is likely more losses.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19