Dec 27, 2010, 3:08 PM EST
Jawad Williams got a chance – the Cavaliers certainly had an opening at the small forward spot. He got about 15 minutes a game but gave the Cavaliers only four points a game on 32.5 percent shooting (and 28 percent from three).
That was not good enough and Monday the Cavaliers announced they had waived Williams. He had a non-guaranteed deal.
No word on what is next for Williams. What is next for the Cavaliers is likely more losses.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 3
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41