Dec 26, 2010, 6:33 PM EST
Vince Carter has yet to put on a Phoenix Suns uniform — and if you don’t think they could use his points and shot creation you didn’t watch the Suns fall to the Clippers Sunday.
He may be back in about a five days to a week from a tendon strain in his quad, Suns coach Alvin Gentry told Art Garcia of NBA.com.
“We always brag on our medical guys and they do a great job,” said Gentry, who could use another scorer in the lineup. “The treatment that they’re given him, he feels a lot better now. Given another three days, five fays, a week, I think he’ll get to the point where he’ll be able to play.”
Friday the Suns play Detroit, Sunday they take on the Kings. Carter likely will be back for one of those two games.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 3
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 3
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9