Dec 26, 2010, 6:33 PM EDT
Vince Carter has yet to put on a Phoenix Suns uniform — and if you don’t think they could use his points and shot creation you didn’t watch the Suns fall to the Clippers Sunday.
He may be back in about a five days to a week from a tendon strain in his quad, Suns coach Alvin Gentry told Art Garcia of NBA.com.
“We always brag on our medical guys and they do a great job,” said Gentry, who could use another scorer in the lineup. “The treatment that they’re given him, he feels a lot better now. Given another three days, five fays, a week, I think he’ll get to the point where he’ll be able to play.”
Friday the Suns play Detroit, Sunday they take on the Kings. Carter likely will be back for one of those two games.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 29
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4