Dec 26, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
The Sixers best player off the bench — guard Lou Williams — is getting the greatest Christmas gift of all: a new baby daughter.
Because of that, he has been given off the Sunday and Monday back-to-back for the Sixers, according to Comcast Bay Area’s Matt Steinmetz (on twitter). Sunday the Sixers play Denver, Monday they take on the Warriors.
Williams has been a big spark for the Sixers off the bench, averaging 11.8 points and 3.4 assists per game. He will be missed.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37