Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EST
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (44)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)