Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EDT
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49