Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EST
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 30
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 16
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6