Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EDT
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7