Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EST
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 3
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)