Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EST
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42