Dec 25, 2010, 10:46 PM EDT
As if the Wizards were not going to face enough problems Sunday in San Antonio, now they are going ahead without their two centers.
Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee have been suspended by the team for one game after an altercation between the two outside a Washington D.C. area bar turned physical and the Wizards’ centers threw blows at each other. They will serve that suspension on Sunday.
“After further investigation into an incident on Thursday night, we concluded that Andray and JaVale conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner,” Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld told the Associated Press.
It doesn’t matter if Gilbert Arenas is on the roster any more or not, the Wizards players keep finding ways to embarrass themselves.
- Julius Randle signs rookie contract, makes Summer League debut for Lakers 4
- Report: Houston Rockets will not match Mavericks’ Chandler Parsons’ offer, he’s Dallas bound 56
- Dante Exum impresses in flashes during Summer League debut with Jazz 12
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 64
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 83
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 44
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 70
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 51