Dec 23, 2010, 8:26 AM EDT
From our ongoing “Did you see what Blake Griffin did last night?” series….
I’m starting to think he sat out last season so that doctors could attach a bionic leg to Griffin. Because no human leaps like this.
Watch him almost hit his head on the rim. Also, I think it’s a nice contrast to have him do this near Brad Miller, to be able to show the variations in human leaping ability.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 13
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9