Dec 23, 2010, 8:26 AM EST
From our ongoing “Did you see what Blake Griffin did last night?” series….
I’m starting to think he sat out last season so that doctors could attach a bionic leg to Griffin. Because no human leaps like this.
Watch him almost hit his head on the rim. Also, I think it’s a nice contrast to have him do this near Brad Miller, to be able to show the variations in human leaping ability.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 4
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9