Dec 23, 2010, 8:26 AM EST
From our ongoing “Did you see what Blake Griffin did last night?” series….
I’m starting to think he sat out last season so that doctors could attach a bionic leg to Griffin. Because no human leaps like this.
Watch him almost hit his head on the rim. Also, I think it’s a nice contrast to have him do this near Brad Miller, to be able to show the variations in human leaping ability.
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 0
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 4
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)