Dec 23, 2010, 8:26 AM EDT
From our ongoing “Did you see what Blake Griffin did last night?” series….
I’m starting to think he sat out last season so that doctors could attach a bionic leg to Griffin. Because no human leaps like this.
Watch him almost hit his head on the rim. Also, I think it’s a nice contrast to have him do this near Brad Miller, to be able to show the variations in human leaping ability.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7