Dec 23, 2010, 8:26 AM EDT
From our ongoing “Did you see what Blake Griffin did last night?” series….
I’m starting to think he sat out last season so that doctors could attach a bionic leg to Griffin. Because no human leaps like this.
Watch him almost hit his head on the rim. Also, I think it’s a nice contrast to have him do this near Brad Miller, to be able to show the variations in human leaping ability.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 20
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 17
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 16
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5