Dec 23, 2010, 8:19 PM EST
Carmelo Anthony may want to go to New York, but if New York sees this it may not want Carmelo Anthony.
Maybe THE classic hip-hop Christmas song (what else is in the competition?) gets the Denver Nuggets treatment. Which seems appropriate because they have the players with more ink than any rapper on the planet. There is only one problem…
They are not great rappers.
Still, pretty entertaining.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 8
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 6
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 17
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 47
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45