Dec 23, 2010, 8:19 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony may want to go to New York, but if New York sees this it may not want Carmelo Anthony.
Maybe THE classic hip-hop Christmas song (what else is in the competition?) gets the Denver Nuggets treatment. Which seems appropriate because they have the players with more ink than any rapper on the planet. There is only one problem…
They are not great rappers.
Still, pretty entertaining.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27