Dec 23, 2010, 8:19 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony may want to go to New York, but if New York sees this it may not want Carmelo Anthony.
Maybe THE classic hip-hop Christmas song (what else is in the competition?) gets the Denver Nuggets treatment. Which seems appropriate because they have the players with more ink than any rapper on the planet. There is only one problem…
They are not great rappers.
Still, pretty entertaining.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7