Dec 23, 2010, 8:19 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony may want to go to New York, but if New York sees this it may not want Carmelo Anthony.
Maybe THE classic hip-hop Christmas song (what else is in the competition?) gets the Denver Nuggets treatment. Which seems appropriate because they have the players with more ink than any rapper on the planet. There is only one problem…
They are not great rappers.
Still, pretty entertaining.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18