Dec 23, 2010, 8:19 PM EST
Carmelo Anthony may want to go to New York, but if New York sees this it may not want Carmelo Anthony.
Maybe THE classic hip-hop Christmas song (what else is in the competition?) gets the Denver Nuggets treatment. Which seems appropriate because they have the players with more ink than any rapper on the planet. There is only one problem…
They are not great rappers.
Still, pretty entertaining.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 16
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 2
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 10