Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s great Spike Lee is back making NBA-related commercials. Not because we were worried about his ability to afford those expensive Knicks courtside seats, but because he is just good at it.
The latest example, the T-Mobile ad below featuring Dwyane Wade, mocking the speed and craziness of the NBA rumor mill. A topic ripe for mocking.
Enjoy. You’ll get to see it again on Christmas when it debuts during games.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3