Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s great Spike Lee is back making NBA-related commercials. Not because we were worried about his ability to afford those expensive Knicks courtside seats, but because he is just good at it.
The latest example, the T-Mobile ad below featuring Dwyane Wade, mocking the speed and craziness of the NBA rumor mill. A topic ripe for mocking.
Enjoy. You’ll get to see it again on Christmas when it debuts during games.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14