Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s great Spike Lee is back making NBA-related commercials. Not because we were worried about his ability to afford those expensive Knicks courtside seats, but because he is just good at it.
The latest example, the T-Mobile ad below featuring Dwyane Wade, mocking the speed and craziness of the NBA rumor mill. A topic ripe for mocking.
Enjoy. You’ll get to see it again on Christmas when it debuts during games.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 0
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 28
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19