Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s great Spike Lee is back making NBA-related commercials. Not because we were worried about his ability to afford those expensive Knicks courtside seats, but because he is just good at it.
The latest example, the T-Mobile ad below featuring Dwyane Wade, mocking the speed and craziness of the NBA rumor mill. A topic ripe for mocking.
Enjoy. You’ll get to see it again on Christmas when it debuts during games.
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 0
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 40
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44