Dec 22, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s great Spike Lee is back making NBA-related commercials. Not because we were worried about his ability to afford those expensive Knicks courtside seats, but because he is just good at it.
The latest example, the T-Mobile ad below featuring Dwyane Wade, mocking the speed and craziness of the NBA rumor mill. A topic ripe for mocking.
Enjoy. You’ll get to see it again on Christmas when it debuts during games.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 12
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8