Dec 22, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
Here’s a fun little diversion for a hump day.
Spike Lee is back making NBA commercials and this is the first one (it debuts on Christmas). Courtesy the fine folks at Dime Magazine, we bring you the latest Charles Barkley/Dwyane Wade ad for T-Mobile. Which is pretty amusing, as you expect from Lee.
My only complaint — Wade or Barkley should be using the G2. Still the best phone in the T-Mobile store.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25