Dec 22, 2010, 2:13 PM EST
Here’s a fun little diversion for a hump day.
Spike Lee is back making NBA commercials and this is the first one (it debuts on Christmas). Courtesy the fine folks at Dime Magazine, we bring you the latest Charles Barkley/Dwyane Wade ad for T-Mobile. Which is pretty amusing, as you expect from Lee.
My only complaint — Wade or Barkley should be using the G2. Still the best phone in the T-Mobile store.
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 6
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 15
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1