Dec 22, 2010, 2:13 PM EST
Here’s a fun little diversion for a hump day.
Spike Lee is back making NBA commercials and this is the first one (it debuts on Christmas). Courtesy the fine folks at Dime Magazine, we bring you the latest Charles Barkley/Dwyane Wade ad for T-Mobile. Which is pretty amusing, as you expect from Lee.
My only complaint — Wade or Barkley should be using the G2. Still the best phone in the T-Mobile store.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 4
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11