Dec 22, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
Here’s a fun little diversion for a hump day.
Spike Lee is back making NBA commercials and this is the first one (it debuts on Christmas). Courtesy the fine folks at Dime Magazine, we bring you the latest Charles Barkley/Dwyane Wade ad for T-Mobile. Which is pretty amusing, as you expect from Lee.
My only complaint — Wade or Barkley should be using the G2. Still the best phone in the T-Mobile store.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28