Dec 22, 2010, 12:46 AM EST
Remember how Brandon Roy was going to be shut down for three games and then come back… well, if the vacation is going well why not extend it?
The Blazers next game is Christmas evening, taking on Golden State on the road. That is followed by a back-to-back against Utah and Denver. Roy will miss at least all those games.
Roy has chronic knee pain that rest may help some, but this is going to be a long-term issue going forward because he has little cartilage left in his knees. Meaning, expect more breaks like this.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 13
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)