Dec 21, 2010, 10:42 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, classical music conductor.
You can add that to the list that includes NBA center, All-Star, rapper, policeman and statue. As you can see from the video below (via the Boston Pops) Shaq did quite well conducting the holiday standard “Sleigh Ride” with the Pops. Because the orchestra really needed a conductor on this one. They couldn’t have done this song with their eyes closed. No way.
Pretty classic stuff from Shaq.
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 0
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 56
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36