Dec 21, 2010, 10:42 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, classical music conductor.
You can add that to the list that includes NBA center, All-Star, rapper, policeman and statue. As you can see from the video below (via the Boston Pops) Shaq did quite well conducting the holiday standard “Sleigh Ride” with the Pops. Because the orchestra really needed a conductor on this one. They couldn’t have done this song with their eyes closed. No way.
Pretty classic stuff from Shaq.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18