Dec 21, 2010, 10:42 AM EST
Shaquille O’Neal, classical music conductor.
You can add that to the list that includes NBA center, All-Star, rapper, policeman and statue. As you can see from the video below (via the Boston Pops) Shaq did quite well conducting the holiday standard “Sleigh Ride” with the Pops. Because the orchestra really needed a conductor on this one. They couldn’t have done this song with their eyes closed. No way.
Pretty classic stuff from Shaq.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 5
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16