Dec 21, 2010, 10:42 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, classical music conductor.
You can add that to the list that includes NBA center, All-Star, rapper, policeman and statue. As you can see from the video below (via the Boston Pops) Shaq did quite well conducting the holiday standard “Sleigh Ride” with the Pops. Because the orchestra really needed a conductor on this one. They couldn’t have done this song with their eyes closed. No way.
Pretty classic stuff from Shaq.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 7
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 28
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 52
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13