Dec 21, 2010, 8:11 AM EDT
The Pacers and the Hornets put on barn burners seemingly every time they get together, yet Monday night’s ending may be the best of the group.
Danny Granger got the good look three for the win, and it went almost all the way down then spun back out, but it was nobody boxing out Mike Dunleavy that earned the Pacers a 94-93 victory.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 4
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2