Dec 21, 2010, 8:11 AM EDT
The Pacers and the Hornets put on barn burners seemingly every time they get together, yet Monday night’s ending may be the best of the group.
Danny Granger got the good look three for the win, and it went almost all the way down then spun back out, but it was nobody boxing out Mike Dunleavy that earned the Pacers a 94-93 victory.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 21
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18