Dec 21, 2010, 8:11 AM EST
The Pacers and the Hornets put on barn burners seemingly every time they get together, yet Monday night’s ending may be the best of the group.
Danny Granger got the good look three for the win, and it went almost all the way down then spun back out, but it was nobody boxing out Mike Dunleavy that earned the Pacers a 94-93 victory.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13