Dec 21, 2010, 8:11 AM EDT
The Pacers and the Hornets put on barn burners seemingly every time they get together, yet Monday night’s ending may be the best of the group.
Danny Granger got the good look three for the win, and it went almost all the way down then spun back out, but it was nobody boxing out Mike Dunleavy that earned the Pacers a 94-93 victory.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33