Dec 21, 2010, 8:11 AM EDT
The Pacers and the Hornets put on barn burners seemingly every time they get together, yet Monday night’s ending may be the best of the group.
Danny Granger got the good look three for the win, and it went almost all the way down then spun back out, but it was nobody boxing out Mike Dunleavy that earned the Pacers a 94-93 victory.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16