Dec 21, 2010, 8:45 AM EST
Those of you getting an iPhone this Christmas… what took you so long? The cool kids have all had them for a couple years. And upgraded them three times.
Whatever. Let’s move on to the important stuff — now we have a new way for you to have ProBasketballTalk and all the NBCSports blogs at your fingertips:
Not only is PBT updated there so you don’t miss a word of what passes for our wit and wisdom, but also you get the content from ProFootballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC blogs. Download this app and all the latest sports news will be at your fingertips.
For free. Don’t think we can mention that enough. Free.
This is similar to the iPad app that you already downloaded right after you bought an iPad — and that is getting an update as well. We know you have an iPad, because if Steve Jobs puts out a new product you jump on it. Fast.
After the first of the year sometime the Android version of the app will be available.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7