Dec 21, 2010, 8:45 AM EDT
Those of you getting an iPhone this Christmas… what took you so long? The cool kids have all had them for a couple years. And upgraded them three times.
Whatever. Let’s move on to the important stuff — now we have a new way for you to have ProBasketballTalk and all the NBCSports blogs at your fingertips:
Not only is PBT updated there so you don’t miss a word of what passes for our wit and wisdom, but also you get the content from ProFootballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC blogs. Download this app and all the latest sports news will be at your fingertips.
For free. Don’t think we can mention that enough. Free.
This is similar to the iPad app that you already downloaded right after you bought an iPad — and that is getting an update as well. We know you have an iPad, because if Steve Jobs puts out a new product you jump on it. Fast.
After the first of the year sometime the Android version of the app will be available.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 5
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 10
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 1
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27