Dec 21, 2010, 2:06 PM EST
We are seriously considering just making this a daily feature on this blog.
Because every night the Clippers’ Blake Griffin steps on the court some spectacular in-game dunk happens and we want you to see the video. But that is only three or four nights a week and this is a seven-day-a-week feature we’re considering. Why do we not doubt that even on his off nights something spectacular happens involving Blake Griffin? He decides to make a little dinner and it ends up being slow roast duck in a spiced sour cherry sauce. Or he just walks out back with DeAndre Jordan and hits trick shots for hours.
Either way, this is what he did last night — another spectacular alley-oop dunk with a little help from Baron Davis.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)