Dec 21, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
Craig Smith is the veteran big man off the bench who does the dirty work for the Los Angeles Clippers so their kids can go flying around the court.
Except Rhino won’t be doing that for the next couple weeks — he will be out due to a herniated disc in his back. He had an epidural injection in his back on Tuesday and they will look at everything again after the calendar flips to 2011.
Rhino joins starting center Chris Kaman as the Clippers injured big men on the bench.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 12
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 15
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2