Dec 21, 2010, 7:27 PM EDT
Craig Smith is the veteran big man off the bench who does the dirty work for the Los Angeles Clippers so their kids can go flying around the court.
Except Rhino won’t be doing that for the next couple weeks — he will be out due to a herniated disc in his back. He had an epidural injection in his back on Tuesday and they will look at everything again after the calendar flips to 2011.
Rhino joins starting center Chris Kaman as the Clippers injured big men on the bench.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed to, team to stay in Milwaukee 4
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 17
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14