Dec 21, 2010, 7:27 PM EST
Craig Smith is the veteran big man off the bench who does the dirty work for the Los Angeles Clippers so their kids can go flying around the court.
Except Rhino won’t be doing that for the next couple weeks — he will be out due to a herniated disc in his back. He had an epidural injection in his back on Tuesday and they will look at everything again after the calendar flips to 2011.
Rhino joins starting center Chris Kaman as the Clippers injured big men on the bench.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 5
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (40)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)