Dec 21, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
The singing is so bad in this video that we almost feel bad bringing it to you. Almost.
Below you can hear the Chicago Bulls sing their version of the “12 days of Christmas.”
Sure they are not exactly vocal stylists, but in the holiday spirit of acceptance we will call them singers and thank them for the effort. Well, that or laugh at them.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61