Dec 21, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
The singing is so bad in this video that we almost feel bad bringing it to you. Almost.
Below you can hear the Chicago Bulls sing their version of the “12 days of Christmas.”
Sure they are not exactly vocal stylists, but in the holiday spirit of acceptance we will call them singers and thank them for the effort. Well, that or laugh at them.
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 14
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 51
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23