Dec 21, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
The singing is so bad in this video that we almost feel bad bringing it to you. Almost.
Below you can hear the Chicago Bulls sing their version of the “12 days of Christmas.”
Sure they are not exactly vocal stylists, but in the holiday spirit of acceptance we will call them singers and thank them for the effort. Well, that or laugh at them.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29