Dec 21, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
The singing is so bad in this video that we almost feel bad bringing it to you. Almost.
Below you can hear the Chicago Bulls sing their version of the “12 days of Christmas.”
Sure they are not exactly vocal stylists, but in the holiday spirit of acceptance we will call them singers and thank them for the effort. Well, that or laugh at them.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32