Dec 21, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
The singing is so bad in this video that we almost feel bad bringing it to you. Almost.
Below you can hear the Chicago Bulls sing their version of the “12 days of Christmas.”
Sure they are not exactly vocal stylists, but in the holiday spirit of acceptance we will call them singers and thank them for the effort. Well, that or laugh at them.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4