Dec 20, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
As our Christmas present to you, dear reader, we give you the Lakers — including Ron Artest — singing Jingle Bells. We were going to buy you all a six pack of Stone IPA, but this is much, much better.
Outside of Artest, maybe the best part of this is how the two Laker Girls come in at a completely different tempo than everyone else. That Matt Barnes. Not sure which.
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 5
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5