Dec 20, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
As our Christmas present to you, dear reader, we give you the Lakers — including Ron Artest — singing Jingle Bells. We were going to buy you all a six pack of Stone IPA, but this is much, much better.
Outside of Artest, maybe the best part of this is how the two Laker Girls come in at a completely different tempo than everyone else. That Matt Barnes. Not sure which.
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 0
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 7
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17