Dec 20, 2010, 2:29 PM EST
As our Christmas present to you, dear reader, we give you the Lakers — including Ron Artest — singing Jingle Bells. We were going to buy you all a six pack of Stone IPA, but this is much, much better.
Outside of Artest, maybe the best part of this is how the two Laker Girls come in at a completely different tempo than everyone else. That Matt Barnes. Not sure which.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20