Dec 20, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
As our Christmas present to you, dear reader, we give you the Lakers — including Ron Artest — singing Jingle Bells. We were going to buy you all a six pack of Stone IPA, but this is much, much better.
Outside of Artest, maybe the best part of this is how the two Laker Girls come in at a completely different tempo than everyone else. That Matt Barnes. Not sure which.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60