Dec 18, 2010, 12:12 PM EDT
Think of this as just a fun little time killer while we wait for the Orlando Magic to hammer out a deal that brings them two aging, very expensive players with long term deals as a way to improve their title chances…
Lamarcus Aldridge and Rudy Fernandez ran a pretty little wing pick-and-roll where both go to the rim and when all the defenders went to Rudy he put up the lob and… BOOM. Only Beasley — to his credit — tried to break up the play. But it didn’t end well for him.
Enjoy, we will return you to your regularly scheduled trade rumors in just a minute.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 1
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6