Dec 18, 2010, 12:12 PM EDT
Think of this as just a fun little time killer while we wait for the Orlando Magic to hammer out a deal that brings them two aging, very expensive players with long term deals as a way to improve their title chances…
Lamarcus Aldridge and Rudy Fernandez ran a pretty little wing pick-and-roll where both go to the rim and when all the defenders went to Rudy he put up the lob and… BOOM. Only Beasley — to his credit — tried to break up the play. But it didn’t end well for him.
Enjoy, we will return you to your regularly scheduled trade rumors in just a minute.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 12
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50