Dec 17, 2010, 8:15 AM EST
For the second night in a row, Manu Ginobili made the play. Or in this case, plays.
He made the acrobatic off-the-glass layup. Then he beat Carmelo Anthony to the spot and took the charge.
And this time nobody is questioning if he traveled. Or if the guy knows how to compete.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16