Dec 17, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
For the second night in a row, Manu Ginobili made the play. Or in this case, plays.
He made the acrobatic off-the-glass layup. Then he beat Carmelo Anthony to the spot and took the charge.
And this time nobody is questioning if he traveled. Or if the guy knows how to compete.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 0
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 13
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19