Dec 17, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
For the second night in a row, Manu Ginobili made the play. Or in this case, plays.
He made the acrobatic off-the-glass layup. Then he beat Carmelo Anthony to the spot and took the charge.
And this time nobody is questioning if he traveled. Or if the guy knows how to compete.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 10
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24