Dec 17, 2010, 4:36 PM EST
Really, nothing will get you more in the mood for a fun weekend than watching Nate Robinson try to recreate his Shrek and Donkey move with Glen Davis from the finals by jumping on the back of Paul Pierce.
And Pierce keeps right on running, doing his airplane thing.
And Robinson just drops.
Enjoy. Well, New Yorkers may not be as amused because this is right after Pierce hit the game winner against them Wednesday, but the rest of us can enjoy it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1