Dec 17, 2010, 4:36 PM EDT
Really, nothing will get you more in the mood for a fun weekend than watching Nate Robinson try to recreate his Shrek and Donkey move with Glen Davis from the finals by jumping on the back of Paul Pierce.
And Pierce keeps right on running, doing his airplane thing.
And Robinson just drops.
Enjoy. Well, New Yorkers may not be as amused because this is right after Pierce hit the game winner against them Wednesday, but the rest of us can enjoy it.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50