Dec 17, 2010, 4:36 PM EST
Really, nothing will get you more in the mood for a fun weekend than watching Nate Robinson try to recreate his Shrek and Donkey move with Glen Davis from the finals by jumping on the back of Paul Pierce.
And Pierce keeps right on running, doing his airplane thing.
And Robinson just drops.
Enjoy. Well, New Yorkers may not be as amused because this is right after Pierce hit the game winner against them Wednesday, but the rest of us can enjoy it.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20