Dec 17, 2010, 4:36 PM EST
Really, nothing will get you more in the mood for a fun weekend than watching Nate Robinson try to recreate his Shrek and Donkey move with Glen Davis from the finals by jumping on the back of Paul Pierce.
And Pierce keeps right on running, doing his airplane thing.
And Robinson just drops.
Enjoy. Well, New Yorkers may not be as amused because this is right after Pierce hit the game winner against them Wednesday, but the rest of us can enjoy it.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5