Dec 17, 2010, 4:36 PM EST
Really, nothing will get you more in the mood for a fun weekend than watching Nate Robinson try to recreate his Shrek and Donkey move with Glen Davis from the finals by jumping on the back of Paul Pierce.
And Pierce keeps right on running, doing his airplane thing.
And Robinson just drops.
Enjoy. Well, New Yorkers may not be as amused because this is right after Pierce hit the game winner against them Wednesday, but the rest of us can enjoy it.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 16
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 6
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 2
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 10