Dec 17, 2010, 3:18 PM EDT
Brandon Roy’s now chronically sore knees — the left one is flaring up this time — has now caused him to be shut him down for the next three games, the team announced today.
Roy will be re-evaluated next week.
Roy has been in and out of the lineup with knee issues this season, and in the last three games it has bothered him to the point he has averaged 6.7 points on 24.3 percent shooting. Sadly, this is going to continue — if you have no cartilage in your knee you’re going to have pain. Especially if you run for a living.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28