Dec 17, 2010, 3:18 PM EST
Brandon Roy’s now chronically sore knees — the left one is flaring up this time — has now caused him to be shut him down for the next three games, the team announced today.
Roy will be re-evaluated next week.
Roy has been in and out of the lineup with knee issues this season, and in the last three games it has bothered him to the point he has averaged 6.7 points on 24.3 percent shooting. Sadly, this is going to continue — if you have no cartilage in your knee you’re going to have pain. Especially if you run for a living.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7