Dec 17, 2010, 3:18 PM EST
Brandon Roy’s now chronically sore knees — the left one is flaring up this time — has now caused him to be shut him down for the next three games, the team announced today.
Roy will be re-evaluated next week.
Roy has been in and out of the lineup with knee issues this season, and in the last three games it has bothered him to the point he has averaged 6.7 points on 24.3 percent shooting. Sadly, this is going to continue — if you have no cartilage in your knee you’re going to have pain. Especially if you run for a living.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17