Dec 16, 2010, 8:54 AM EST
It was one of the most dramatic endings to a game this season — and worth watching again.
Paul Pierce with the veteran move trying to drive, getting his body into Stoudemire then hitting the step back.
Stoudemire answering with a three to win the game — but just about .02 seconds too late (and you can argue he should have had that time).
Any time you get bored today, just come back and play this video.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13