Dec 16, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
It was one of the most dramatic endings to a game this season — and worth watching again.
Paul Pierce with the veteran move trying to drive, getting his body into Stoudemire then hitting the step back.
Stoudemire answering with a three to win the game — but just about .02 seconds too late (and you can argue he should have had that time).
Any time you get bored today, just come back and play this video.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6