Dec 16, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
It was one of the most dramatic endings to a game this season — and worth watching again.
Paul Pierce with the veteran move trying to drive, getting his body into Stoudemire then hitting the step back.
Stoudemire answering with a three to win the game — but just about .02 seconds too late (and you can argue he should have had that time).
Any time you get bored today, just come back and play this video.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 7
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 28
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 52
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13