Dec 16, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
It was one of the most dramatic endings to a game this season — and worth watching again.
Paul Pierce with the veteran move trying to drive, getting his body into Stoudemire then hitting the step back.
Stoudemire answering with a three to win the game — but just about .02 seconds too late (and you can argue he should have had that time).
Any time you get bored today, just come back and play this video.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 9
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18