Dec 16, 2010, 11:03 AM EST
The Knicks were about as happy as a team could be after a heartbreaking loss.
Consider it the dreaded moral victory if you want, but they went up against a title contender and stood toe-to-toe. Granted, a title contender without key parts of its front line, but still a contender. You take the victories where you can get them.
What’s more, there was a real buzz and energy in the building, as there has been around the Knicks in recent weeks. The Knicks are back, and that is good for basketball. But we’ll let D’Antoni tell it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18