Dec 16, 2010, 11:03 AM EDT
The Knicks were about as happy as a team could be after a heartbreaking loss.
Consider it the dreaded moral victory if you want, but they went up against a title contender and stood toe-to-toe. Granted, a title contender without key parts of its front line, but still a contender. You take the victories where you can get them.
What’s more, there was a real buzz and energy in the building, as there has been around the Knicks in recent weeks. The Knicks are back, and that is good for basketball. But we’ll let D’Antoni tell it.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 15
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9