Dec 16, 2010, 11:03 AM EDT
The Knicks were about as happy as a team could be after a heartbreaking loss.
Consider it the dreaded moral victory if you want, but they went up against a title contender and stood toe-to-toe. Granted, a title contender without key parts of its front line, but still a contender. You take the victories where you can get them.
What’s more, there was a real buzz and energy in the building, as there has been around the Knicks in recent weeks. The Knicks are back, and that is good for basketball. But we’ll let D’Antoni tell it.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3