Dec 15, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
So the Rockets are shipping Jermaine Taylor to the Kings for a future second round pick, according to Mark Stein of ESPN.
Taylor, in his second NBA season, has been playing sparingly in Houston so he has to be happy to go somewhere he might see the court. He’s very athletic and will throw down some monster dunks, but he also is shooting 50 percent on the season and 40 percent from three as his game has improved. He’s a nice little project, and the Kings have some minutes to hand out. It’s worth the roster spot for Sacramento as they are giving up next to nothing and need to look for some diamonds in the rough.
- Preview: Did Grizzlies figure out Spurs or will Game 3 be more of the same? 0
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 20
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 21
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 27
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona