Dec 15, 2010, 8:12 AM EST
So the Rockets are shipping Jermaine Taylor to the Kings for a future second round pick, according to Mark Stein of ESPN.
Taylor, in his second NBA season, has been playing sparingly in Houston so he has to be happy to go somewhere he might see the court. He’s very athletic and will throw down some monster dunks, but he also is shooting 50 percent on the season and 40 percent from three as his game has improved. He’s a nice little project, and the Kings have some minutes to hand out. It’s worth the roster spot for Sacramento as they are giving up next to nothing and need to look for some diamonds in the rough.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13