Dec 15, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
So the Rockets are shipping Jermaine Taylor to the Kings for a future second round pick, according to Mark Stein of ESPN.
Taylor, in his second NBA season, has been playing sparingly in Houston so he has to be happy to go somewhere he might see the court. He’s very athletic and will throw down some monster dunks, but he also is shooting 50 percent on the season and 40 percent from three as his game has improved. He’s a nice little project, and the Kings have some minutes to hand out. It’s worth the roster spot for Sacramento as they are giving up next to nothing and need to look for some diamonds in the rough.
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 12
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24