Dec 15, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
So the Rockets are shipping Jermaine Taylor to the Kings for a future second round pick, according to Mark Stein of ESPN.
Taylor, in his second NBA season, has been playing sparingly in Houston so he has to be happy to go somewhere he might see the court. He’s very athletic and will throw down some monster dunks, but he also is shooting 50 percent on the season and 40 percent from three as his game has improved. He’s a nice little project, and the Kings have some minutes to hand out. It’s worth the roster spot for Sacramento as they are giving up next to nothing and need to look for some diamonds in the rough.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 16
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14