Dec 15, 2010, 8:12 AM EDT
So the Rockets are shipping Jermaine Taylor to the Kings for a future second round pick, according to Mark Stein of ESPN.
Taylor, in his second NBA season, has been playing sparingly in Houston so he has to be happy to go somewhere he might see the court. He’s very athletic and will throw down some monster dunks, but he also is shooting 50 percent on the season and 40 percent from three as his game has improved. He’s a nice little project, and the Kings have some minutes to hand out. It’s worth the roster spot for Sacramento as they are giving up next to nothing and need to look for some diamonds in the rough.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30