Dec 15, 2010, 11:07 AM EDT
Last week we had concerns about Manu Ginobili being abducted by aliens. Or at least seeing a UFO of some kind while the team was in Los Angeles to knock off the Clippers.
Ginobili saw lights flying through the air in unusual ways that could not easily be explained….
Unless they were Red Bull skydivers.
As soon as I saw the videos on the news I busted up laughing. It was us jumping with our night flares. The next night my wife’s friend called her and told her that TMZ was reporting on it. I went on line and found that quite a few people were posting on the sightings. Even Manu Ginobili (San Antonio Spurs) saw the jump and reported UFO’s on his twitter and Face Book page.
So problem solved… or is it? I mean, if the government were going to cover up the existence of extra terrestrials among us wouldn’t coming up with “logical” explanations like this just be part of the standard operating procedure? How do we really know? For one thing, we all know Red Bull is controlled by powerful secret forces within our own government, right?
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 2
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 30
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 24
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 8
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 50
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (80)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Blue Jays-Yankees finale scrubbed by rain
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay