Dec 14, 2010, 11:09 AM EDT
With two minutes left as the Bulls were pulling away from the Pacers Monday night, Derrick Rose had happen to him what happens to every guard who fearlessly drives the lane in the league — a nasty fall. He got a push from behind as he went up and that led him to fall over Brandon Rush who was trying to draw a charge.
Rose used his hands to break his fall and instantly grabbed the right wrist. He was using it gingerly after the game, according to the Sun Times, however, X-rays showed no damage and he has been diagnosed with a sprain.
“I know tomorrow is probably going to be a bad day, especially resting and sleeping,” he said. “It’s going to be tight. Everything is going to be tight on my body, but I’ll get treatment, and we’ve got to play in a couple more days.”
Rose wants to play, the team trainer called it day-to-day. The Bulls next game is Wednesday in Toronto.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23