Dec 13, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Even the fans in Oklahoma City were shooting better than the Cleveland Cavaliers, who were in town to take on the Thunder.
Robert Yanders hit a halfcourt shot to win $20,000 at the Thunder game Sunday. The Cavaliers shot 33.8 percent as a team. We’re just sayin’.
Looking at my Christmas shopping list, I could use an extra $20,000 right about now.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 0
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 13
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64