Dec 13, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
Even the fans in Oklahoma City were shooting better than the Cleveland Cavaliers, who were in town to take on the Thunder.
Robert Yanders hit a halfcourt shot to win $20,000 at the Thunder game Sunday. The Cavaliers shot 33.8 percent as a team. We’re just sayin’.
Looking at my Christmas shopping list, I could use an extra $20,000 right about now.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 0
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 7
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54