Dec 13, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Even the fans in Oklahoma City were shooting better than the Cleveland Cavaliers, who were in town to take on the Thunder.
Robert Yanders hit a halfcourt shot to win $20,000 at the Thunder game Sunday. The Cavaliers shot 33.8 percent as a team. We’re just sayin’.
Looking at my Christmas shopping list, I could use an extra $20,000 right about now.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 16
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14