Dec 13, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Even the fans in Oklahoma City were shooting better than the Cleveland Cavaliers, who were in town to take on the Thunder.
Robert Yanders hit a halfcourt shot to win $20,000 at the Thunder game Sunday. The Cavaliers shot 33.8 percent as a team. We’re just sayin’.
Looking at my Christmas shopping list, I could use an extra $20,000 right about now.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 15
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 71
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13