Dec 13, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
Even the fans in Oklahoma City were shooting better than the Cleveland Cavaliers, who were in town to take on the Thunder.
Robert Yanders hit a halfcourt shot to win $20,000 at the Thunder game Sunday. The Cavaliers shot 33.8 percent as a team. We’re just sayin’.
Looking at my Christmas shopping list, I could use an extra $20,000 right about now.
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 5
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 8
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 20
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13