Dec 13, 2010, 8:40 AM EST
John Wall’s sweat does not come cheaply on the open market.
Particularly when said sweat is attached to the jersey he wore in his first game as a pro.
This season the NBA opened up a site auctioning off game-worn jerseys from this season, with the money going to charity. Among the items up for grabs was the Adidas NBA Revolution jersey Wizards rookie John Wall wore in his debut.
It went for a healthy $7,520, according to The Rookie Wall.
If that was too rich for your blood, the Danilo Gallinari game work comes in a much more reasonable number of $646. You can use that to wash cars clean windows around the house — the new Revolutions dry much more quickly
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11