Dec 13, 2010, 8:40 AM EDT
John Wall’s sweat does not come cheaply on the open market.
Particularly when said sweat is attached to the jersey he wore in his first game as a pro.
This season the NBA opened up a site auctioning off game-worn jerseys from this season, with the money going to charity. Among the items up for grabs was the Adidas NBA Revolution jersey Wizards rookie John Wall wore in his debut.
It went for a healthy $7,520, according to The Rookie Wall.
If that was too rich for your blood, the Danilo Gallinari game work comes in a much more reasonable number of $646. You can use that to wash cars clean windows around the house — the new Revolutions dry much more quickly
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 19
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 28
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54