Dec 13, 2010, 8:40 AM EDT
John Wall’s sweat does not come cheaply on the open market.
Particularly when said sweat is attached to the jersey he wore in his first game as a pro.
This season the NBA opened up a site auctioning off game-worn jerseys from this season, with the money going to charity. Among the items up for grabs was the Adidas NBA Revolution jersey Wizards rookie John Wall wore in his debut.
It went for a healthy $7,520, according to The Rookie Wall.
If that was too rich for your blood, the Danilo Gallinari game work comes in a much more reasonable number of $646. You can use that to wash cars clean windows around the house — the new Revolutions dry much more quickly
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7