Dec 13, 2010, 8:40 AM EDT
John Wall’s sweat does not come cheaply on the open market.
Particularly when said sweat is attached to the jersey he wore in his first game as a pro.
This season the NBA opened up a site auctioning off game-worn jerseys from this season, with the money going to charity. Among the items up for grabs was the Adidas NBA Revolution jersey Wizards rookie John Wall wore in his debut.
It went for a healthy $7,520, according to The Rookie Wall.
If that was too rich for your blood, the Danilo Gallinari game work comes in a much more reasonable number of $646. You can use that to wash cars clean windows around the house — the new Revolutions dry much more quickly
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5