Dec 13, 2010, 8:40 AM EDT
John Wall’s sweat does not come cheaply on the open market.
Particularly when said sweat is attached to the jersey he wore in his first game as a pro.
This season the NBA opened up a site auctioning off game-worn jerseys from this season, with the money going to charity. Among the items up for grabs was the Adidas NBA Revolution jersey Wizards rookie John Wall wore in his debut.
It went for a healthy $7,520, according to The Rookie Wall.
If that was too rich for your blood, the Danilo Gallinari game work comes in a much more reasonable number of $646. You can use that to wash cars clean windows around the house — the new Revolutions dry much more quickly
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91