Dec 12, 2010, 2:31 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has been trying to see what his young players have got, and so Damion James has been getting some run — at least 15 minutes in 8 of the last 9. Not that he has been giving them a not of production — 35 percent shooting and too many turnovers, but the rebounding has been nice — still he is getting a chance.
Or was. He has broken his foot and will be out for a while, as reported by Inside Hoops.
Exactly how long he’ll be out remains to be seen, specialists will look at this and decide.
Quinton Ross got the three spot start for the Nets against the Lakers (and the Kobe Bryant assignment) but the guy this really means a lot to is Terrence Williams. Back from the D-League, Avery Johnson has given Williams some run but now will have to trust him more. So long as he shows up to practice on time.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13