Dec 11, 2010, 9:01 AM EDT
Chris Kaman — you know, that tall guy who is supposed to be playing next to Blake Griffin — will be out the next three weeks at least, the team announced.
He has an “aggravated bone bruise and deltoid ligament sprain of his left ankle.” Which means his ankle really, really hurts right now. This is basically what has kept Yao Ming out for a month.
Kaman was an All-Star last season, when for the first half of the season the Clippers ran the offense through him. This season his shooting is down to 38 percent, he is scoring 10.5 points a game and he is struggling to stay healthy. Still, the Clippers need him to get used to playing next to Griffin, because the rookie isn’t going anywhere.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38