Dec 11, 2010, 9:01 AM EDT
Chris Kaman — you know, that tall guy who is supposed to be playing next to Blake Griffin — will be out the next three weeks at least, the team announced.
He has an “aggravated bone bruise and deltoid ligament sprain of his left ankle.” Which means his ankle really, really hurts right now. This is basically what has kept Yao Ming out for a month.
Kaman was an All-Star last season, when for the first half of the season the Clippers ran the offense through him. This season his shooting is down to 38 percent, he is scoring 10.5 points a game and he is struggling to stay healthy. Still, the Clippers need him to get used to playing next to Griffin, because the rookie isn’t going anywhere.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 8
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30