Dec 10, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
Off the rafters, one bounce, nothing but net…
It’s almost time for the weekend, when you’ll head out and try your own trick shots in the driveway, eventually breaking a window or having the ball hit the sleeping dog on the porch. So rather than anger man’s best friend, why not let the Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson do the work.
Just a few trick shots via Nuggets.com, stay for the rafters shot at the end.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 1
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29