Dec 10, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
Off the rafters, one bounce, nothing but net…
It’s almost time for the weekend, when you’ll head out and try your own trick shots in the driveway, eventually breaking a window or having the ball hit the sleeping dog on the porch. So rather than anger man’s best friend, why not let the Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson do the work.
Just a few trick shots via Nuggets.com, stay for the rafters shot at the end.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 0
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 22
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0