Dec 10, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Off the rafters, one bounce, nothing but net…
It’s almost time for the weekend, when you’ll head out and try your own trick shots in the driveway, eventually breaking a window or having the ball hit the sleeping dog on the porch. So rather than anger man’s best friend, why not let the Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson do the work.
Just a few trick shots via Nuggets.com, stay for the rafters shot at the end.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7