Dec 10, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Off the rafters, one bounce, nothing but net…
It’s almost time for the weekend, when you’ll head out and try your own trick shots in the driveway, eventually breaking a window or having the ball hit the sleeping dog on the porch. So rather than anger man’s best friend, why not let the Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson do the work.
Just a few trick shots via Nuggets.com, stay for the rafters shot at the end.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 14
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9