Dec 10, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
Off the rafters, one bounce, nothing but net…
It’s almost time for the weekend, when you’ll head out and try your own trick shots in the driveway, eventually breaking a window or having the ball hit the sleeping dog on the porch. So rather than anger man’s best friend, why not let the Denver Nuggets Ty Lawson do the work.
Just a few trick shots via Nuggets.com, stay for the rafters shot at the end.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16