Dec 10, 2010, 2:51 PM EDT
Back on Dec. 1, when the Spursv were in Los Angeles, Manu Ginobili thought he saw a strange light in the sky.
He told Jeff McDonald of the Express-News he thought a plane was crashing at nearby Santa Monica Airport, but that turned out not to be the case. So he tweeted about it, put it up on Facebook and moved on…
Then Friday TMZ posted a video of the light and Ginobili talking about it, taken by a fan there to collect autographs. And so now we all want to know — what did Manu really see?
More importantly did it cause his shooting slump? From Dec. 1 — when Ginobili saw the light and for all we know was abducted by aliens — he is shooting 29.2 percent. He is 6 of 23 from three since then.
Coincidence? That’s what Scully thought, but we all know Mulder was right. Things happen for a reason. The truth is out there.
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 8
- A ‘devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize in time for Game 7 23
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 8
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 14
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 101
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (101)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'