Dec 9, 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
Remember all that talk about resting Rajon Rondo’s sore hamstring and him taking some games off? Forget we ever said that.
What we meant was Shaquille O’Neal was going to take a night off.
That is what is happening Thursday against Philadelphia — Rondo is in and Shaq is out. Paul Pierce also is going to go, despite having flu-like symptoms. All that according to A. Sherrod Blakely of Comcast New England on twitter.
Of course, it’s Philly, so all of them could sit and the Celtics would probably still win by 12.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 0
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 2
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 21
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33