Dec 9, 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
Remember all that talk about resting Rajon Rondo’s sore hamstring and him taking some games off? Forget we ever said that.
What we meant was Shaquille O’Neal was going to take a night off.
That is what is happening Thursday against Philadelphia — Rondo is in and Shaq is out. Paul Pierce also is going to go, despite having flu-like symptoms. All that according to A. Sherrod Blakely of Comcast New England on twitter.
Of course, it’s Philly, so all of them could sit and the Celtics would probably still win by 12.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 6
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10