Dec 9, 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
Remember all that talk about resting Rajon Rondo’s sore hamstring and him taking some games off? Forget we ever said that.
What we meant was Shaquille O’Neal was going to take a night off.
That is what is happening Thursday against Philadelphia — Rondo is in and Shaq is out. Paul Pierce also is going to go, despite having flu-like symptoms. All that according to A. Sherrod Blakely of Comcast New England on twitter.
Of course, it’s Philly, so all of them could sit and the Celtics would probably still win by 12.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29