Dec 9, 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
Remember all that talk about resting Rajon Rondo’s sore hamstring and him taking some games off? Forget we ever said that.
What we meant was Shaquille O’Neal was going to take a night off.
That is what is happening Thursday against Philadelphia — Rondo is in and Shaq is out. Paul Pierce also is going to go, despite having flu-like symptoms. All that according to A. Sherrod Blakely of Comcast New England on twitter.
Of course, it’s Philly, so all of them could sit and the Celtics would probably still win by 12.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 0
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43