Dec 9, 2010, 11:33 AM EDT
I don’t know about the rest of you, but when I was spending $9 million on a house I wanted to make sure it had a wine cellar and a place to park my yachts. Plural.
Check and check.
Such as it having the wine cellar, docks for two 60-foot boats, 12,178-square-feet of living space, water views from every room, a library, a home theater, an infinity pool with bar, a three-car garage and a guest house.
The cost was a cool $9 million and the home was officially purchased by Suite 823 Investments Florida LLC. As the Associated Press tells us, Suite 823 is the Cleveland headquarters of LRMR Marketing, James’ marketing company founded by himself and friend Maverick Carter.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 42
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23