Dec 9, 2010, 11:33 AM EDT
I don’t know about the rest of you, but when I was spending $9 million on a house I wanted to make sure it had a wine cellar and a place to park my yachts. Plural.
Check and check.
Such as it having the wine cellar, docks for two 60-foot boats, 12,178-square-feet of living space, water views from every room, a library, a home theater, an infinity pool with bar, a three-car garage and a guest house.
The cost was a cool $9 million and the home was officially purchased by Suite 823 Investments Florida LLC. As the Associated Press tells us, Suite 823 is the Cleveland headquarters of LRMR Marketing, James’ marketing company founded by himself and friend Maverick Carter.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7