Dec 9, 2010, 11:33 AM EDT
I don’t know about the rest of you, but when I was spending $9 million on a house I wanted to make sure it had a wine cellar and a place to park my yachts. Plural.
Check and check.
Such as it having the wine cellar, docks for two 60-foot boats, 12,178-square-feet of living space, water views from every room, a library, a home theater, an infinity pool with bar, a three-car garage and a guest house.
The cost was a cool $9 million and the home was officially purchased by Suite 823 Investments Florida LLC. As the Associated Press tells us, Suite 823 is the Cleveland headquarters of LRMR Marketing, James’ marketing company founded by himself and friend Maverick Carter.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31