Dec 8, 2010, 8:05 AM EDT
Nick Young — son of Los Angeles that he is — lights it up every time he comes home. He put up 30 on the Lakers Tuesday.
None more spectacular than the 360-layup he had in the first half. Young’s been working on that.
“I’ve been practicing that for a while,” he said. “Just going to the gym, some 360 in the air, keep doing layups. I seen the opportunity, I thought Lamar (Odom) was going to jump or take a charge, and I would try to spin off him.”
Instead, you get this.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 12
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 1
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 20