Dec 8, 2010, 8:05 AM EST
Nick Young — son of Los Angeles that he is — lights it up every time he comes home. He put up 30 on the Lakers Tuesday.
None more spectacular than the 360-layup he had in the first half. Young’s been working on that.
“I’ve been practicing that for a while,” he said. “Just going to the gym, some 360 in the air, keep doing layups. I seen the opportunity, I thought Lamar (Odom) was going to jump or take a charge, and I would try to spin off him.”
Instead, you get this.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30