Dec 8, 2010, 8:05 AM EST
Nick Young — son of Los Angeles that he is — lights it up every time he comes home. He put up 30 on the Lakers Tuesday.
None more spectacular than the 360-layup he had in the first half. Young’s been working on that.
“I’ve been practicing that for a while,” he said. “Just going to the gym, some 360 in the air, keep doing layups. I seen the opportunity, I thought Lamar (Odom) was going to jump or take a charge, and I would try to spin off him.”
Instead, you get this.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17