Dec 8, 2010, 8:05 AM EST
Nick Young — son of Los Angeles that he is — lights it up every time he comes home. He put up 30 on the Lakers Tuesday.
None more spectacular than the 360-layup he had in the first half. Young’s been working on that.
“I’ve been practicing that for a while,” he said. “Just going to the gym, some 360 in the air, keep doing layups. I seen the opportunity, I thought Lamar (Odom) was going to jump or take a charge, and I would try to spin off him.”
Instead, you get this.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9