Dec 8, 2010, 7:49 PM EST
Boston is catching some breaks this season. When they faced Oklahoma City Kevin Durant was out, when they faced Washington John Wall was out…
And when Denver came into the Garden tonight, Carmelo Anthony was out.
He had an inflamed right knee, according to Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post. It was bothering him last night in Charlotte, when he shot 8-21, so the Nuggets decided to rest him on the back-to-back.
The Celtics hit their first seven shots from the floor, just to make matters worse for Denver.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30