Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 PM EST
It’s what is supposed to make the Washington Wizards a better than 6-13 team with a good chance of winning the lottery (again) — a guard rotation of John Wall, Gilbert Arenas, Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard.
Josh Howard: “It’s about to be that time.” Says he could return from knee injury next week. “One of them home games” vs. LAL or MIA.
With Al Thornton not exactly blowing people away this season (we’re being kind) and Alonzo Gee now your starting three, Howard the swingman would be a welcome addition.
Howard is returning from an ACL injury and the target was always December by the team, so it may all be coming together. Finally. If he comes back and the Wizards finally start playing at a faster pace (they are middle of the pack now) things could start to look up.
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 6
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5