Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 PM EDT
It’s what is supposed to make the Washington Wizards a better than 6-13 team with a good chance of winning the lottery (again) — a guard rotation of John Wall, Gilbert Arenas, Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard.
Josh Howard: “It’s about to be that time.” Says he could return from knee injury next week. “One of them home games” vs. LAL or MIA.
With Al Thornton not exactly blowing people away this season (we’re being kind) and Alonzo Gee now your starting three, Howard the swingman would be a welcome addition.
Howard is returning from an ACL injury and the target was always December by the team, so it may all be coming together. Finally. If he comes back and the Wizards finally start playing at a faster pace (they are middle of the pack now) things could start to look up.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48