Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 PM EST
It’s what is supposed to make the Washington Wizards a better than 6-13 team with a good chance of winning the lottery (again) — a guard rotation of John Wall, Gilbert Arenas, Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard.
Josh Howard: “It’s about to be that time.” Says he could return from knee injury next week. “One of them home games” vs. LAL or MIA.
With Al Thornton not exactly blowing people away this season (we’re being kind) and Alonzo Gee now your starting three, Howard the swingman would be a welcome addition.
Howard is returning from an ACL injury and the target was always December by the team, so it may all be coming together. Finally. If he comes back and the Wizards finally start playing at a faster pace (they are middle of the pack now) things could start to look up.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10