Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 PM EST
It’s what is supposed to make the Washington Wizards a better than 6-13 team with a good chance of winning the lottery (again) — a guard rotation of John Wall, Gilbert Arenas, Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard.
Josh Howard: “It’s about to be that time.” Says he could return from knee injury next week. “One of them home games” vs. LAL or MIA.
With Al Thornton not exactly blowing people away this season (we’re being kind) and Alonzo Gee now your starting three, Howard the swingman would be a welcome addition.
Howard is returning from an ACL injury and the target was always December by the team, so it may all be coming together. Finally. If he comes back and the Wizards finally start playing at a faster pace (they are middle of the pack now) things could start to look up.
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 21
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3