Dec 7, 2010, 2:33 PM EDT
It’s what is supposed to make the Washington Wizards a better than 6-13 team with a good chance of winning the lottery (again) — a guard rotation of John Wall, Gilbert Arenas, Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard.
Josh Howard: “It’s about to be that time.” Says he could return from knee injury next week. “One of them home games” vs. LAL or MIA.
With Al Thornton not exactly blowing people away this season (we’re being kind) and Alonzo Gee now your starting three, Howard the swingman would be a welcome addition.
Howard is returning from an ACL injury and the target was always December by the team, so it may all be coming together. Finally. If he comes back and the Wizards finally start playing at a faster pace (they are middle of the pack now) things could start to look up.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 46
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3