Dec 7, 2010, 11:43 AM EDT
After the Miami Heat beat the Atlanta Hawks for a fourth straight win Saturday, LeBron James and his best friend and manager Maverick Carter went out for dinner at Myles Chefetz’s Prime Italian in Miami. A regular Saturday night.
Well, it would have been except that also in the restaurant were about 30 Cleveland Brown fans, there getting
drunk warmed up for the Browns game against the Dolphins Sunday. So let the wild rumpus start, as reported by the New York Post (via Ben Maller).
Chants of “traitor, traitor” echoed through the restaurant, so the Browns fans were asked to leave. But the Clevelanders hunt around outside the restaurant to continue to heckle James, forcing him to leave by sneaking out to his car.
Likely this taunting had about the same impact on James as the boos did in Cleveland when he dropped 38 on the Cavaliers.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13