Dec 6, 2010, 2:04 PM EDT
Just so we’re clear, in Timberwolves vocabulary “a while” is six to eight weeks.
Anthony Tolliver sprained his knee last Friday and the team’s official twitter account said he would be out “a while” on Saturday, with an MRI to come.
The MRI came Monday and it showed an MCL sprain that will keep him out six to eight weeks. Good news is no structural damage that requires surgery.
As we said before, this should mean more Darko Milicic (who is playing well) and Kevin Love (who is a beast) so this is really not bad for Minnesota, especially since there is a drop off behind them. Kurt Rambis will be forced to play his best players more.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1