Dec 6, 2010, 2:04 PM EST
Just so we’re clear, in Timberwolves vocabulary “a while” is six to eight weeks.
Anthony Tolliver sprained his knee last Friday and the team’s official twitter account said he would be out “a while” on Saturday, with an MRI to come.
The MRI came Monday and it showed an MCL sprain that will keep him out six to eight weeks. Good news is no structural damage that requires surgery.
As we said before, this should mean more Darko Milicic (who is playing well) and Kevin Love (who is a beast) so this is really not bad for Minnesota, especially since there is a drop off behind them. Kurt Rambis will be forced to play his best players more.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28