Dec 6, 2010, 10:28 PM EDT
Live in Minnesota in the winter, you get to know coats. Well.
So that brings us to Kevin Love — rebounding machine, Team USA member, pretty shooting stroke, lover of coats. Yes, lover of coats. Hence this short movie you see below. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
It’s all for a good cause — which is why so many of Love’s teammates are in the film — getting coats to the needy in Minnesota in the dead of winter. It’s the third year Love has had this drive in Minneapolis. Still, there’s the movie — the whole movie has the feel of a bad cologne commercial. Which is not really what we expected from Love.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7