Dec 6, 2010, 10:28 PM EDT
Live in Minnesota in the winter, you get to know coats. Well.
So that brings us to Kevin Love — rebounding machine, Team USA member, pretty shooting stroke, lover of coats. Yes, lover of coats. Hence this short movie you see below. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
It’s all for a good cause — which is why so many of Love’s teammates are in the film — getting coats to the needy in Minnesota in the dead of winter. It’s the third year Love has had this drive in Minneapolis. Still, there’s the movie — the whole movie has the feel of a bad cologne commercial. Which is not really what we expected from Love.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 0
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2