Dec 6, 2010, 10:28 PM EST
Live in Minnesota in the winter, you get to know coats. Well.
So that brings us to Kevin Love — rebounding machine, Team USA member, pretty shooting stroke, lover of coats. Yes, lover of coats. Hence this short movie you see below. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
It’s all for a good cause — which is why so many of Love’s teammates are in the film — getting coats to the needy in Minnesota in the dead of winter. It’s the third year Love has had this drive in Minneapolis. Still, there’s the movie — the whole movie has the feel of a bad cologne commercial. Which is not really what we expected from Love.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)