Dec 6, 2010, 10:28 PM EDT
Live in Minnesota in the winter, you get to know coats. Well.
So that brings us to Kevin Love — rebounding machine, Team USA member, pretty shooting stroke, lover of coats. Yes, lover of coats. Hence this short movie you see below. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
It’s all for a good cause — which is why so many of Love’s teammates are in the film — getting coats to the needy in Minnesota in the dead of winter. It’s the third year Love has had this drive in Minneapolis. Still, there’s the movie — the whole movie has the feel of a bad cologne commercial. Which is not really what we expected from Love.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 8
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 19
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14