Dec 6, 2010, 10:28 PM EST
Live in Minnesota in the winter, you get to know coats. Well.
So that brings us to Kevin Love — rebounding machine, Team USA member, pretty shooting stroke, lover of coats. Yes, lover of coats. Hence this short movie you see below. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
It’s all for a good cause — which is why so many of Love’s teammates are in the film — getting coats to the needy in Minnesota in the dead of winter. It’s the third year Love has had this drive in Minneapolis. Still, there’s the movie — the whole movie has the feel of a bad cologne commercial. Which is not really what we expected from Love.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9