Dec 6, 2010, 11:01 AM EST
This was expected. Like the baseball Hall of Fame snubbing Marvin Miller or Brett Favre looking old, there are some things you just know are going to happen in sports.
So when the rumors surfaced that the Sixers are shopping Andre Iguodala around, you knew the denial was not far behind. It wasn’t, and Phillyburbs.com has it from Rod Thorn (via Slam), the guy pulling the strings in Philly now.
In an email response Sunday, Thorn said the Sixers are “trying to ascertain the value of all of our players. Big difference.”
Philly still might move him if they can find someone willing to take on his massive contract, but that will be a challenge. Either way, don’t expect the rumors or denials to stop.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39