Dec 5, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
After the Heat were done wiping the floor with the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night, some things were said.
Daniel Gibson used to be tight with LeBron James but he said some things afterwards that made it sound like they wouldn’t be sharing any text messages about the latest episode of Glee, or whatever it is that BFFs do these days. Gibson sounded ticked.
But not to worry, James and Gibson talked it out and everything is good, according to ESPN.
“Did he say that? Did he actually be quoted as me and LeBron’s friendship is [over]?” James said. “I talked to Daniel today and it is all good. We’re still friends.”
“Yeah, we did [talk],” Gibson said. “I’d rather not say exactly what it was about. It was more that we’re both competitive people. We both want to win. That’s what it’s all about.”
Rihanna got it so right for you two: “You have my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines, but you’ll still be my star.” BFFs again.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19