Dec 5, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
After the Heat were done wiping the floor with the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night, some things were said.
Daniel Gibson used to be tight with LeBron James but he said some things afterwards that made it sound like they wouldn’t be sharing any text messages about the latest episode of Glee, or whatever it is that BFFs do these days. Gibson sounded ticked.
But not to worry, James and Gibson talked it out and everything is good, according to ESPN.
“Did he say that? Did he actually be quoted as me and LeBron’s friendship is [over]?” James said. “I talked to Daniel today and it is all good. We’re still friends.”
“Yeah, we did [talk],” Gibson said. “I’d rather not say exactly what it was about. It was more that we’re both competitive people. We both want to win. That’s what it’s all about.”
Rihanna got it so right for you two: “You have my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines, but you’ll still be my star.” BFFs again.
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 3
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 12
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (59)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights