Dec 5, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
After the Heat were done wiping the floor with the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night, some things were said.
Daniel Gibson used to be tight with LeBron James but he said some things afterwards that made it sound like they wouldn’t be sharing any text messages about the latest episode of Glee, or whatever it is that BFFs do these days. Gibson sounded ticked.
But not to worry, James and Gibson talked it out and everything is good, according to ESPN.
“Did he say that? Did he actually be quoted as me and LeBron’s friendship is [over]?” James said. “I talked to Daniel today and it is all good. We’re still friends.”
“Yeah, we did [talk],” Gibson said. “I’d rather not say exactly what it was about. It was more that we’re both competitive people. We both want to win. That’s what it’s all about.”
Rihanna got it so right for you two: “You have my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines, but you’ll still be my star.” BFFs again.
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 0
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 0
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 18
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 25
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9