Dec 5, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
After the Heat were done wiping the floor with the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night, some things were said.
Daniel Gibson used to be tight with LeBron James but he said some things afterwards that made it sound like they wouldn’t be sharing any text messages about the latest episode of Glee, or whatever it is that BFFs do these days. Gibson sounded ticked.
But not to worry, James and Gibson talked it out and everything is good, according to ESPN.
“Did he say that? Did he actually be quoted as me and LeBron’s friendship is [over]?” James said. “I talked to Daniel today and it is all good. We’re still friends.”
“Yeah, we did [talk],” Gibson said. “I’d rather not say exactly what it was about. It was more that we’re both competitive people. We both want to win. That’s what it’s all about.”
Rihanna got it so right for you two: “You have my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines, but you’ll still be my star.” BFFs again.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9