Dec 5, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
After the Heat were done wiping the floor with the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night, some things were said.
Daniel Gibson used to be tight with LeBron James but he said some things afterwards that made it sound like they wouldn’t be sharing any text messages about the latest episode of Glee, or whatever it is that BFFs do these days. Gibson sounded ticked.
But not to worry, James and Gibson talked it out and everything is good, according to ESPN.
“Did he say that? Did he actually be quoted as me and LeBron’s friendship is [over]?” James said. “I talked to Daniel today and it is all good. We’re still friends.”
“Yeah, we did [talk],” Gibson said. “I’d rather not say exactly what it was about. It was more that we’re both competitive people. We both want to win. That’s what it’s all about.”
Rihanna got it so right for you two: “You have my heart, and we’ll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines, but you’ll still be my star.” BFFs again.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 26
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7