Dec 5, 2010, 9:14 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala is one of the league’s better finishers on the break.
With that in mind, note to Gerald Wallace — if you’re going to foul him to prevent the dunk, wrap him up early. Because if you just kind of push Iguodala once he’s in the air you’re going to end up on a poster.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 9
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71