Dec 5, 2010, 9:14 AM EDT
Andre Iguodala is one of the league’s better finishers on the break.
With that in mind, note to Gerald Wallace — if you’re going to foul him to prevent the dunk, wrap him up early. Because if you just kind of push Iguodala once he’s in the air you’re going to end up on a poster.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61