Dec 3, 2010, 10:41 AM EST
Through it all, LeBron James was the one with the cool head, the guy who handled it all pretty well.
That includes his post-game press conference, which you can see here.
His one regret in a few years from Thursday night? That jacket. It is not going to age well.
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 1
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 10
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43