Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM EDT
Evan Turner is still adjusting, still trying to find his way. Especially since the return of Andre Iguodala.
For the last dozen games he was getting the chance to figure it all out as part of the starting lineup for Philadelphia, but no more. Tonight he comes off the bench and Jodie Meeks or Andres Nocioni will start, according to Dei Lynam of Comcast Philadelphia.
In his last four games combined, Turner has seven points on 2 for 14 shooting and eight rebounds.
Evans was the No. 2 pick overall this past June. He can play in the NBA, but with the way guys chosen behind him such as Derrick Favors and DeMarcus Cousins have shown potential to grow you wonder if Evans has that potential in him. Can’t really be too hard on Philly — Evans was the consensus No. 2 — but this could be a pick they regret down the line.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 19
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38