Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM EDT
Evan Turner is still adjusting, still trying to find his way. Especially since the return of Andre Iguodala.
For the last dozen games he was getting the chance to figure it all out as part of the starting lineup for Philadelphia, but no more. Tonight he comes off the bench and Jodie Meeks or Andres Nocioni will start, according to Dei Lynam of Comcast Philadelphia.
In his last four games combined, Turner has seven points on 2 for 14 shooting and eight rebounds.
Evans was the No. 2 pick overall this past June. He can play in the NBA, but with the way guys chosen behind him such as Derrick Favors and DeMarcus Cousins have shown potential to grow you wonder if Evans has that potential in him. Can’t really be too hard on Philly — Evans was the consensus No. 2 — but this could be a pick they regret down the line.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7