Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM EDT
Evan Turner is still adjusting, still trying to find his way. Especially since the return of Andre Iguodala.
For the last dozen games he was getting the chance to figure it all out as part of the starting lineup for Philadelphia, but no more. Tonight he comes off the bench and Jodie Meeks or Andres Nocioni will start, according to Dei Lynam of Comcast Philadelphia.
In his last four games combined, Turner has seven points on 2 for 14 shooting and eight rebounds.
Evans was the No. 2 pick overall this past June. He can play in the NBA, but with the way guys chosen behind him such as Derrick Favors and DeMarcus Cousins have shown potential to grow you wonder if Evans has that potential in him. Can’t really be too hard on Philly — Evans was the consensus No. 2 — but this could be a pick they regret down the line.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58