Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM EDT
Evan Turner is still adjusting, still trying to find his way. Especially since the return of Andre Iguodala.
For the last dozen games he was getting the chance to figure it all out as part of the starting lineup for Philadelphia, but no more. Tonight he comes off the bench and Jodie Meeks or Andres Nocioni will start, according to Dei Lynam of Comcast Philadelphia.
In his last four games combined, Turner has seven points on 2 for 14 shooting and eight rebounds.
Evans was the No. 2 pick overall this past June. He can play in the NBA, but with the way guys chosen behind him such as Derrick Favors and DeMarcus Cousins have shown potential to grow you wonder if Evans has that potential in him. Can’t really be too hard on Philly — Evans was the consensus No. 2 — but this could be a pick they regret down the line.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 75
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 22
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13