Dec 3, 2010, 3:51 PM EST
Evan Turner is still adjusting, still trying to find his way. Especially since the return of Andre Iguodala.
For the last dozen games he was getting the chance to figure it all out as part of the starting lineup for Philadelphia, but no more. Tonight he comes off the bench and Jodie Meeks or Andres Nocioni will start, according to Dei Lynam of Comcast Philadelphia.
In his last four games combined, Turner has seven points on 2 for 14 shooting and eight rebounds.
Evans was the No. 2 pick overall this past June. He can play in the NBA, but with the way guys chosen behind him such as Derrick Favors and DeMarcus Cousins have shown potential to grow you wonder if Evans has that potential in him. Can’t really be too hard on Philly — Evans was the consensus No. 2 — but this could be a pick they regret down the line.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 11
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25